Tuesday, February 22, 2022

2022 Wardrobe

OK its after wardrobe season..... BUT I just really wanted to have a comprehensive thing. I could not find a good/consistent place to take pics so, most the pics are from lolibrary. A few I took myself. Some are from closetchild/wunderwelt. This post is very ugly and messy!!! So beware!!!!!

The sections in order are: OPs, JSKs, skirts, headwear, blouses, etc, Outerwear and then bags.


ops

angel op (it has detatchable angel wings <3)

cecil op

I made medieval buttons for this baby out of scrap velvet I had lying around. It took me the entire run time of Orlando to make all 12 💀
Ladder Bouquet in the ivory colorway (below)


jsks


tartan pleats (green/blue colorway)

the cut of this is so so flattering on me. I really want another jsk with this drop waist cut. its short as hell though. Heart winged cherry eyelet lace has to be the best lace in my wardrobe <3


Bouquet print high waist jsk (in the brown colorway)


Rose Scallop JSK
I'm looking for the white colorway as well. Would trade for it actually.

Rose Ornament JSK I (in the ivory colorway)

the full name of the colorway is: Ivory x ivory lace x ivory broadcloth x blue ribbon

skirts

Victorian Maiden velvet skirt (2002)
Featured in GLB vol. 4, but doesnt have a lolibrary entry. back has corset lacing and the waistband is boned.
Pintuck Lace Skirt


Tweed Mini Skirt

Removed the back shirring on this one so it fits now ^_^

Velveteen shirring

This is one of the pieces im probably never going to get rid of. 

Over Bustle Skirt
This does have an overskirt. But the overskirt is ugly. VM hadn't figured out the bustle thing yet. Ironically I used to own another bustled VM piece but I couldn't find the buttons/ties to make the bustle with.... anyways, it's ankle length. Check out GLB 9! The white colorway is in the VM photoshoot section and one of the VM shop staff wears the black colorway in the street snap section!

headwear

Handmade, a gift from a friend 💗💗💗, bodyline headdress

Princess HeaddressRaschel lace headdressBouquet print ribbon headdress

HeartE Boys bear hat

cat romance bonnet. it has glitter and doll faces and roses. i love it.

rose ornament bonnet
I took those big ol ear bows off though...

tops

BTSSB shirred cami
Another thing I will never get rid of<3

Vocaloid x BPN collection (like brown with grey/metallic stripes irl)

most of my blouses are BPN. IDK. They're usually cheap, theyre good quality and i know that they fit me really well, so I'm afraid to branch out incase something is wayyy too short.

short sleeve shirring blouse (ivory colorway)


BPN check blouse

the check is actually a pastel blue thread (kinda like sahshiko???) and the lace is just tulle! It's very pretty. 

BPN frayed ruffle blouse

This pic is the only one I took off of mercari... @_@ I'll come back and replace it soon!

Standing collar Blouse (in the ivory colorway)


MILK

I added the lace inserts because the sleeves were too short :(

etc

Beth Boa Cape
This is in a distinct and cute and not frustrating shade of ivory that doesn't match any of my other ivory items.

Lazy Afternoon Apron (in the adorably named blueberry colorway)

I would trade for the brown colorway actually now that im thinking about it....

Teapot Stripe OTK

AATP lace up OTKAATP tulle lace OTK
my only brand socks. most of my legwear is fightnets/tights or thigh highs in varying shades with a handful of pairs of printed tights. (including the violet fane funeral tights, though they ripped when i tried them on 😡😡😡 so im afraid of wearing them)

outerwear

Heart E bunny cape
Not very warm.
MILK bunny muffler
Surprisingly pretty warm!

bags

Heart E x Rune panda bag
These pop up every once in a while on mercari. I highly reccomend him. Fits my wallet/keys/lipstick and then some. 

Mr. Wolf bag
I would love to find the muffler too.

rhinestone eyes....


Swan Tote (in black x grey)

That's all!

If you read through this... I hope it was entertaining/enlightening/engaging. I didn't add my handmade pieces or my vintage blouses with like embroidered pearls on them or things like the bug printed tights I love, or the gobelin bag that matches this JETJ jsk because.......... i am LAZY so it's a brand (ish) only post I guess. Here's to hoping I'll be more energetic next year!
I found a picture of my first attempt at a wardobe post ^^ the only shoes here I don't have anymore are the demonia keras!



No comments:

Post a Comment